The MacQuarrie Institute Society was founded in 2016 for the purposes of:
- Provide financial assistance to individuals, as well as partnering with organizations furthering the vision of the Institute.
- Promote reconciliation and understanding between all Indigenous peoples and other Canadians.
- Increase public awareness through education and other forms of public engagement on social justice in Canada through education, media and campaigns by Presenting viable opportunities for those caught in the downward cycle of hopelessness and poverty.
- Improve the health and welfare of all people in Canada.
- Promote programs and policies that conserve and protect the environment for the benefit of current and future generations in Canada.
Click on the link below to open a booklet of the first 20 years of Dan’s life story.
MacQuarrie Booklet (.pdf)
Dan’s Ministry – 55 years (.pdf)
Marion Best – Reflections (.pdf)